The protection of the privacy of our customers / users is assumed by Formosa Praia – Nature Golf Beach Apartments, hereinafter referred to as Formosa Praia, as a task of primary responsibility.
Formosa Praia, processes and stores personal data, respecting the best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data, having for this purpose, taken the necessary technical and organizational measures, in order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), which is a legislative act directly binding on natural and legal persons who, whether resident or not in the EU, process data from citizens of the European Union and which aims to ensure that the processing of personal data is lawful, loyal, transparent and limited to the authorized purposes, and also by Law 58/2019 of 8/8.
The data requested in the forms are mandatory collection, under penalty of not being able to provide the service.
The privacy statement is under the responsibility of António Messias, manager of the Formosa Praia website, being considered responsible for data processing, for the purposes of the GDPR, and will determine the purpose and means of processing personal data presented and collected online.
What personal data do we process?
Formosa Praia collects and processes the following personal data:
– Identification data: name, surname, nationality, age, gender, identification document details (Passport or Civil Identification number; Tax Identification number and date of Birth)
– Contact details: e-mail address, telephone number, personal address.
– Stay preferences.
– Navigation data.
What does the processing of personal data consist of?
The processing of personal data, consists of an operation or set of operations, carried out on personal data or sets of personal data, through automated means, or not, namely the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation , retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, dissemination, comparison, interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
As a rule, Personal Data is required to make reservations, by phone, email, or even on the website.
Our data protection policy ensures that the data is:
- Subject to lawful, fair and transparent treatment in relation to the data subject (“lawfulness, loyalty and transparency”);
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and cannot be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated;
- Accurate and updated whenever necessary; all appropriate measures being taken so that the inaccurate data, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a way that allows data subjects to be identified only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Treated in a way that guarantees your safety, including protection against its unauthorized or illicit treatment and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage, adopting the appropriate technical or organizational measures;
Purpose / Justification of the Processing of Personal Data.
In general, the personal data collected is based on and is intended for the management of the contractual relationship, the provision of contracted services, the adaptation of services to the needs and interests of the Client / User, namely for making reservations.
In addition, personal data may also be processed for the purpose of complying with legal obligations and for the purpose of investigating, detecting and prosecuting serious crimes.
In any other use, not defined in the previous points, Formosa Praia, guarantees the prior consent of the holder of personal data.
The period during which personal data is stored and preserved varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed.
Effectively, there are legal requirements that require data to be kept for a minimum period of time. Thus, and whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data will be stored and preserved, only for the minimum period necessary for the pursuit of the purposes that motivated its collection or its further treatment, under the terms defined by law.
Age of majority
The Client / User also guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and current. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data disclosed and must keep the information provided updated, so that they reflect his current situation.
Sharing of personal data
Formosa Praia guarantees that it does not intend to transfer data to third countries to the General Data Protection Regulation and, if it does, will ask you for consent.
Formosa Praia is committed to guaranteeing the protection of the security of the personal data made available to it, having approved and implemented strict rules in this matter. Compliance with these rules is an obligation for all those who legally access them.
Bearing in mind the concern and commitment shown by Formosa Praia in the defense of personal data, several security measures, of technical and organizational nature, were adopted in order to protect the personal data made available against its dissemination, loss, unauthorized use, alteration, unauthorized treatment or access, as well as against any other form of illegal treatment.
Access and rectification or deletion of personal data
As the owner of the data, the Customer / User has the right to request access to the data concerning him, to request to rectify them and to delete them. You can also limit the treatment given to data, as well as oppose it and still require data portability.
You can do this, directly or upon written request, addressed to the respective Data Controller, through the contacts provided for this purpose in this document.
You can also file a complaint with the CNPD – National Data Protection Commission, located at Av. D. Carlos I, 134 – 1.º 1200-651 Lisbon, by phone (+351) 213928400, whenever you understand that your rights are being violated.
Right of access
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from Formosa Praia, confirmation that the data concerning him are or are not subject to treatment and, if applicable, to access his personal data and access the information provided for by law.
Right of rectification
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from Formosa Praia, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him.
Right to erase data (“right to be forgotten”)
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain the deletion of his data from Formosa Praia, without undue delay, and the latter has the obligation to erase personal data, without undue delay, when one of the following reasons applies, namely:
- a) Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
- b) The data subject has withdrawn his consent for the processing of data (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other reason for such processing;
- c) The holder opposes the treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify the treatment.
Right to limitation of treatment
The data subject has the right to obtain processing limitation from Formosa Praia, if one of the following situations applies, in particular:
- a) Contest accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows Formosa Praia to verify its accuracy;
- b) The processing of data is lawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests, in return, to limit its use;
- c) Formosa Praia no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but these data are required by the holder for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial process;
- d) If you have opposed the processing, until it is found that the legitimate motives of the controller are to prevail over those of the data subject.
Right to data portability
If the processing depends on the consent of the data subject and that consent has been provided by automated means, the data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to Formosa Praia in a structured format, in current use and automatic reading.
Right of opposition
In cases where data processing is carried out for 1) the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Formosa Praia; or 2) when the processing is carried out for purposes other than those for which the data were collected, or 3) for the purposes of direct marketing, including the definition of profiles that are related to that marketing.
Changes to this policy
This policy may be updated from time to time, for example due to changes in the relevant legislation. If any material changes are made, customers will be notified by email or by notification on the website.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Rua Dionísio dos Santos Matias, 16, r/c Dto. 2770-050 Paço de Arcos
Tel: (+351) 926 960 006
Rua António Enes, 9, 1º Esq. 1050-053 Lisboa
Tel: (+ 351) 913 361 730